Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cleaning of Antique & Vintage Textiles

Visit The Gatherings, to see all of the beautiful antique and vintage textiles I have ~ antique clothing, hats, accessories, children's clothing, vintage bed and table linens, antique children's toys, vintage sewing notions, quilts and so much more!

Subscribe to The Gatherings Antique Vintage by Email

The cleaning of antique & vintage textiles can be a fun and rewarding experience. It can also be a trial & tribulation. In one of my other blog post some time ago I wrote an article on oxidation - what is it and why it appears on our wonderful old treasures of the past.

I have now written an article on cleaning & caring of cotton & linens from gone by ages. If you have questions and need some answers you might like to read my "thoughts & writing page here at my new web site store http://www.the-gatherings-antique-vintage.net. Over the years I have cleaned & cared for many textiles and although everyone does have their favorite methods and remedies for cleaning, removing stains and etc., this is the method I favor. If you have questions please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: