Monday, February 11, 2008

Shopping The Heart of Country Antique Show

Visit The Gatherings, to see all of the beautiful antique and vintage textiles I have ~ antique clothing, hats, accessories, children's clothing, vintage bed and table linens, antique children's toys, vintage sewing notions, quilts and so much more!

Subscribe to The Gatherings Antique Vintage by Email

I am off tomorrow for some serious shopping at The Heart of Country Antique Show along with the two tailgate shows, The Music Valley Antique Show & Fiddlers in Nashville. I'll meet up with my sis for some quality "chat" time, too. This twice a year event for me is something I do look forward to. When I return I will post a few photos of some of my "finds". In the meantime here's a web site link to two of the shows. There are photos of some great country offerings from some of the dealers displaying at the shows so do take a look.

http://www.heartofcountry.com/

http://www.musicvalleyantiquesmarket.com/

No comments: