Friday, February 22, 2008

The Gatherings Antique Vintage Just Opened Web Site Store

Visit The Gatherings, to see all of the beautiful antique and vintage textiles I have ~ antique clothing, hats, accessories, children's clothing, vintage bed and table linens, antique children's toys, vintage sewing notions, quilts and so much more!

Subscribe to The Gatherings Antique Vintage by Email

I am so excited to announce the opening of my new web site store. I hope you will visit me at The Gatherings Antique Vintage on the net. It is a dedication of love and a tribute to past generations. Past generations that have provided us with the antique & vintage items we collect today.

You will find the same quality, one of the kind goods offered at http://www.the-gatherings-antique-vintage.net/ as you find in my Ebay store http://www.the-gatherings-antique-vintage.com . Each store carries different merchandise under the same categories. I hope you will shop both stores often.

Thought I would give you a sample of the findings....

Lady's Edwardian camisole from the early 1900's.

Little boy's dress from the later Victorian era.

Both of these items can be seen and purchased from www.the-gatherings-antique-vintage.net

No comments: